At Lettuce Entertain You, the health and safety of our guests and employees have always been at the core of everything we do. Since our beginning in 1971, Rich Melman understood the importance of a safe and welcoming environment and the role, it plays in the success of a restaurant.
Throughout the years, Lettuce has built a solid foundation of health and safety practices. Because of this foundation, our guests are able to relax and experience great food in a comfortable environment, and our employees can come to work and feel supported and secure.
We have always been here, ready to provide our guests with a dining experience they can trust, and our employees with a workplace they can be proud of. We are ready to welcome our guests with the same level of service, food quality, and atmosphere that they have always enjoyed.
As we put into place our new health and safety guidelines, we realize that we are living in a time of great change. Our ability to accept change will move us forward. We will continue to make changes as necessary or appropriate to our procedures and protocols.
As we look ahead, we are excited about moving forward, together.
We’re Making Dining Indoors Safer
As the temperatures drop and dining moves indoors, our top priority remains providing a safe, clean, and healthy experience.
That is why we are excited to implement technology developed by AIRPHX (pronounced “air-fix”) into all of our restaurants nationwide by the end of November. After extensive research and on the advice of experts, we’ve come to the conclusion that this is the best system.
Here’s how it works
AIRPHX features “cold plasma” chambers intended to kill harmful airborne and surface organisms throughout the day. Used in hospitals, healthcare facilities, Olympic training centers, universities, police and fire stations, and casinos, it eliminates 90-98% of influenza, coronaviruses, norovirus, hepatitis, salmonella, listeria, e.coli, and over 30 common bacteria and viruses both in the air and on other surfaces.
This is just one more important step that we are taking to continue improving health and safety measures in our restaurants, and we want to thank you for your continued confidence in us.
Our ongoing commitment to our guests and employees
- We’re closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- We have increased the frequency and extent of our cleaning practices, such as additional wipe downs of all hard surfaces including the kitchen, bathrooms, bars, and dining rooms.
- We have disposable and digital menus and will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant. Masks are required during all interactions with the service team and only to be removed when eating or drinking. All employees are required to wear masks.
- All guests and employees will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Anyone who temperature over 100.0 Degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us but will be offered carryout.
- We will be providing additional resources to guests and employees including hand sanitizers, extra soap, and paper towels in the restrooms