Crab and burgers are just a few of our favorite things so why not open an entire restaurant dedicated to them?! Introducing Crab Cellar, Chicago’s only unlimited Alaskan King Crab & Prime Burger experience which is now open. The restaurant is located down the stairs at Oyster Bah in Lincoln Park and we’re serving up the highest quality crab and prime burgers until you say, “when!” You read that correctly, a new restaurant that is serving up unlimited crab and burgers is now open in Lincoln Park!
Crab Cellar is open for dinner Wednesday – Sunday, and for just $69.95 plus tax (gratuity not included) we invite you to enjoy endless Alaskan King Crab Legs and Prime Burgers made with 8 oz Slagel Farms Beef, roquefort, crispy onions, and dijonnaise. You also have the option to add on unlimited lobster for a market price as well as rotating specials like fried chicken.
Add on your choice of sides like Mac & Cheese, Boardwalk Fries, Jalapeño Hush Puppies and more. Once you order up your favorite side they are bottomless for the rest of the night. Wash it all down with $9 seasonal Slushies like the Cape Cod with vodka, cucumber mint syrup, homemade cranberry juice and lemon and frosted 18 oz. Schooners of craft beer.
A few Crab Cellar house rules to get you started:
- Bibs are included as you should always wear protection
- We know you didn’t order those garlic butter rolls, but we think they’re so good that we want everyone to try ‘em.
- Order up your favorite side once and it’s bottomless for the rest of the night. Yep, we’re making your unlimited Mac & Cheese dreams come true.
- We can promise you two things: That you’ll never leave hungry and you’ll have a really good time.
- Go overboard and add on unlimited lobster, too!
- Crab Cellar is a small joint with limited reservations. Have you made yours yet? If not, we suggest you get crackin’! To make your reservation, click here.
Crab Cellar is located at 1962 N. Halsted down the stairs at Oyster Bah and is open for dinner five-nights a week (Wednesday – Sunday). The hours of operation are Wednesday – Thursday 5:00 PM -8:30 PM, Friday: 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM, Saturday: 5:00 PM – 10 PM and Sunday: 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM. To make a reservation, visit us at crabcellar.com or call 773-248-1737. Follow us @crabcellar on Instagram and Facebook.