Your favorite Lettuce joints are offering up NEW craveable burgers that are sure to give you the good, ol’ fashioned meat sweats. Check out the list below and don’t be embarrassed if you drool on your phone or keyboard; that’s perfectly normal. Here we go!
There’s really no right or wrong when it comes to ingredients, condiments and toppers for a great burger, or is there? Click here to read the great burger debate between our chefs!
NEW and Noteworthy Burgers to try:
1. M Burger’s Cooper Cheeseburger is back on the menu. Chef Tim Hockett takes a single or double patty (your choice) and slathers on Cooper’s cheddar cheese, crispy onion strings, tangy dijonnaise, and Pucker’s Pickles. What makes this burger really special is the Cooper’s Cheese, named the best American Cheese in the country by Bon Appetit Magazine. Get (both) your hands on this bad boy at any of their five Chicagoland M Burger locations!
2. Mity Nice is offering the Alpine Burger made with peppercorn mayo, arugula, grilled onions, sauteed mushrooms, swiss cheese, and served between a cheese bun.
3. Joe’s Seafood – Chicago is offering a Mediterranean Turkey Burger from Chef Justin Diglia. An eight-ounce patty seasoned with garlic, oregano, parsley and onion, then topped with feta cheese, pickled red onions, tomato, spinach, roasted red pepper mayonnaise and served on a ciabatta bun. Served with a side of garlic fries and pepperoncini.
4. Joe’s Seafood – DC’s Chef Chris Morvis created the Joe’s Double Hot with Cheese made with two four-ounce burger patties topped with American cheese, Sriracha mayo, pickles, banana peppers, onions, lettuce and tomato on a toasted bun served with french fries.
5. Joe’s Seafood – Las Vegas—courtesy of Chef Mark Lord—is serving the Corned Beef Beer Cheese Burger designed for the adventurous eater and anyone seeking a food-induced nap. An eight-ounce burger patty is topped with thinly sliced corned beef, beer cheese sauce, mayo, yellow mustard and pickles on a toasted bun and served with french fries.
6. We’re heading west for this next burger coming to you from Stella Barra Santa Monica & Hollywood. The all-natural Griddle Burger is stacked bun-to-bun with two patties, aged cheddar, pickles, onions, tomato and mayo and is available for lunch Monday – Friday from 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Click here to check out Stella Barra Santa Monica & Hollywood’s new weekday lunch menu!
8. Be sure to also check out the Mini Burger Sampler at Stripburger & Chicken! Our personal favorite is the Blue Cheese Burger, Whiskey BBQ Burger and Cheddar Burger. Click here to learn all about the new name and menu at Stripburger & Chicken!
For Our Non-Meat Eaters, Try These Veggie Burgers:
Lastly, the Burger Classics We Crave:
Click here to make a reservation at Wildfire – Chicago. | Click here to make a reservation at Wildfire – Glenview. | Click here to make a reservation at Wildfire – Oak Brook. | Click here to make a reservation at Wildfire – Lincolnshire. | Click here to make a reservation at Wildfire – Schaumburg. | Click here to make a reservation at Wildfire – Eden Prairie. | Click here to make a reservation at Wildfire – Tysons.
14. L. Woods’ Brisket Burger is made with prime smoked brisket and prime ground beef blend, white cheddar, BBQ sauce, crispy jalapeños and onions.