There are new Gin & Tonics in town at RPM Italian in Washington, D.C. and RPM Steak in Chicago, where both spots offer dedicated programs showcasing the more elaborate style of the Spanish libation. Built in a large, bulbous wine glass brimming with ice, the drink combines two base ingredients – domestic (local) gin and Fever Tree Tonic – with an array of complementary fruits, herbs and spices. Each cocktail sees an added tableside flourish, as the specialty tonic is poured down the long handle of a helix bar spoon to ensure just the right amount of incorporation.
RPM Sommelier Joseph Lapi created these Gin & Tonic variations – aptly named the “R”, the “P” and the “M” – which range, respectively, from a very classic London dry-style to a more approachable, slightly sweet version to a modern and potent iteration.
Check out these unique flavor profiles of RPM’s latest Gin & Tonic program.
Right now at RPM Steak, enjoy these variations:
- The “R” Gin & Tonic: Junipero Gin, Orange, Lemon, Rosemary, Fever Tree Natural Tonic
- The “P” Gin & Tonic: Farmers Organic Gin, St-Germain, Cucumber, Lime, Fever Tree Mediterranean Tonic
- The “M” Gin & Tonic: Monkey 47 Gin, Rhine Hall Apple Brandy, Riesling, Lemongrass, Cranberries, Fever Tree Light Tonic
And at RPM Italian in Washington, D.C., indulge in these summertime sips:
- The “R” Gin & Tonic: Plymouth Gin, Limoncello, Basil, Thyme, Fever Tree Natural Tonic
- The “P” Gin & Tonic: Farmers Gin, Elderflower, Cucumber, Lime, Fever Tree Mediterranean Tonic
- The “M” Gin & Tonic: Ivy City Barrel-Aged Gin, El Dorado Rum, Velvet Falernum, Pineapple, Fever Tree Indian Tonic
But don’t just take our word for it. Experience these tasty Gin & Tonics for yourself!