The holiday season is filled with family time, friends, too much food and engagements! Dubbed the unofficial engagement season, we bet that there are quite a few of you out there that just said YES, and are now getting ready to say I DO; but first, you have to pick a date, a venue, vendors, etc etc. We would be lying if we said the next steps were nothing short of overwhelming, so we wanted to introduce you to The Dalcy, a 6,000 square foot private event hall in Chicago’s Fulton Market.
Here are 5 reasons why The Dalcy is the perfect option for your nuptials this year!
1. Because of the ability to create a fully customized menu: From the passed hors d’oeuvres at cocktail hour to the midnight snack, The Dalcy chefs can create a menu special for your big day. Work one-on-one with the chef team and choose from a menu of modern-American cuisine. A few of our favorites: Pan-Roasted Halibut with cauliflower risotto and salsa verde, Rack of Lamb with thumbelina carrots, truffle potato and lamb jus, and passed options like Crispy Pork Belly Skewers, Parmesan and Prosciutto crisps, and more.
2. Because it’s a one-stop shop for linens, tables and chairs: Working with multiple vendors can get difficult, which is why we pride ourselves on providing in-house amenities including: linens, centerpieces, a state of the art sound system, tables, chairs, plate-ware, and more. Click here to view the full list of amenities!
3. Because the space speaks for itself: Walk down the staircase under our sparkling chandelier to enter the rustic, yet elegant space. The room features original design elements from the historic landmark building, including brick walls, Italian porcelain floors, wooden and steel trusses and arched windows lined with velvet drapes and ivory shears. Not to mention, a gorgeous bridal suite to help keep your glow all night long. The space can hold up to 300 guests for a seated dinner and a dance floor, but if you’re looking to host a more intimate affair of 75 of your closest family and friends, the space can be sectioned off to accommodate. Want to enjoy the city views during cocktail hour for an al fresco feel on Aba’s rooftop? We can do that too! After all, it is your wedding night and we’re here to help make your dreams come true. Click here to schedule a tour of The Dalcy.
4. Because it’s all in the details and lucky for you, we’re pretty good at that: Let’s face it: details are everything when it comes to a wedding, and at The Dalcy we make sure that everything is perfect for you. From custom menus and place cards to “his and her” specialty cocktails and party favors, our team is here to focus on those details, while you focus on saying “yes to the dress!”
5. Because of the ease of booking: Our team is on standby ready to help make your planning experience a positive, easy, and most importantly, memorable one. Choose from three different base package options all with the ability to customize how you please. View the wedding packages here.