This is the Perfect Cozy Cocktail Recipe: How About Them Apples
Beatrix has created the perfect cozy cocktail recipe for cold weather drinking! Introducing the How About Them Apples cocktail, complete with spiced harvest cider and whiskey, this drink is sure to keep you warm. Check out the full cocktail recipe below!
Prefer to enjoy a cocktail at Beatrix? Make a reservation at the Beatrix location nearest you.
How About Them Apples Cocktail Recipe
Serving Size: 1 cocktail
4.5 oz. Harvest Cider
1.5 oz. Rittenhouse Rye Whiskey
.5 oz. Lemon juice
INGREDIENTS FOR HARVEST CIDER:
3 cups Fresh Granny Smith Apple Juice (approx. 6-8 medium/large apples)
3 cups Fresh Gala or Fuji Apple Juice (approx. 6-8 medium/large apples)
½ Tbsp Poached Black Peppercorns (place 1 cup of water and ½ Tbsp of black peppercorns into a pot and bring to boil, once boiling strain the water out)
¼ tsp Ground Cinnamon
METHOD FOR HARVEST CIDER:
- Juice the apples with a juicer.
- Puree the peppercorns and cinnamon with 1 cup of the apple juice in a blender or food processor then return that to the rest of the juice.
- Strain with a fine china cap strainer.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for two hours or until ready to serve.
METHOD FOR COCKTAIL:
- Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake for 5 seconds.
- Pour into a glass filled with ice and enjoy.
‘Tis the season for apples! Check out all of our apple dishes and drinks at Lettuce Entertain You restaurants.