Recipe: Petterino’s Harvest Spritz
- Fill a large wine glass with ice (Petterino’s uses a Spiegelau Authentis Bordeaux Glass).
- Add the Bigallet China-Amaro, then Semi-Dry Cider.
- Finish with the Ginger Beer for a nice layered appearance.
- Use a Channel Knife to slice a 1/4 inch cut from the top of the orange to the bottom
- Carefully peel the zest and pith of the orange from the interior of the orange, then slice into 1/4 inch strips
- Garnish with a Slice of Honeycrisp Apple
In the mood for some tunes? Learn more about Petterino’s Monday Night Live performances.