Recipe: Petterino’s Harvest Spritz
Oct 21, 2010
You can keep drinking your favorite summer spritz this fall with Petterino’s Fall Harvest Spritz! Created by Beverage Director Blake Dressel, the refreshing beverage is a balanced mix of bitter Orange Amaro, the crisp semi-dry Right Bee Cider and Spicy Ginger Beer.
Serves: 1 drink
1 oz. Bigallet China-Amaro
4 oz. Right Bee Semi-Dry Cider
1 oz. Ginger Beer
One Honeycrisp Apple
- Fill a large wine glass with ice (Petterino’s uses a Spiegelau Authentis Bordeaux Glass).
- Add the Bigallet China-Amaro, then Semi-Dry Cider.
- Finish with the Ginger Beer for a nice layered appearance.
- Use a Channel Knife to slice a 1/4 inch cut from the top of the orange to the bottom
- Carefully peel the zest and pith of the orange from the interior of the orange, then slice into 1/4 inch strips
- Garnish with a Slice of Honeycrisp Apple
In the mood for some tunes? Learn more about Petterino’s Monday Night Live performances.