Recipe: Quality Crab & Oyster Bah’s Shellfish Linguine
When making pasta at home, it doesn’t always have to be heavy and saucy! Quality Crab & Oyster Bah’s Shellfish Linguine gives you a fresh taste of the sea with mussels, shrimp, calamari, lobster tail in a light sauce of white wine, garlic and cherry tomatoes.
Would you rather have executive chef Donny Farrell make this dish for you at the restaurant? Order from Quality Crab & Oyster Bah.
Quality Crab & Oyster Bah’s Shellfish Linguine
Yields: 1 serving
1 split lobster tail cut in half (shell on)
2 pieces of shrimp (each cut in half)
2 calamari tubes sliced in half
½ cup linguini (pre-cook)
4 tablespoons white wine
1 tablespoon shaved garlic
6 raw whole mussels
4 cherry tomatoes sliced in half
1 tablespoon of blended oil
3 tablespoons butter
½ juiced lemon
1 teaspoon chopped parsley
1 teaspoon Four Letter Hot Sauce
1 tablespoon chopped chives
1. In a sautee pan heat 1 tablespoon blended oil on medium heat
2. Add shaved garlic and Four Letter Hot Sauce until cooked but not brown
3. Add seafood (lobster, shrimp, calamari, and mussels) into the pan and cook for 3 minutes.
4. In the same pan, add white wine and reduce it by half.
5. Once wine is reduced, add cooked pasta into the pan.
6. Continue cooking until the seafood is cooked through. Shrimp should no longer be clear – meat should be white.
7. Add cherry tomatoes, parsley, and ½ tablespoon of chives
8. Add butter and lemon juice. Stir until butter is completely melted
9. Season with salt
10. Plate and garnish with remaining ½ tablespoon of chives
You’ve mastered this pasta, ready to learn how to make pasta sauce? Click here to learn 3 Pasta Sauce Recipes for Easy, Intermediate and Expert Chefs!