When it comes to appetizers these bacon-wrapped Medjool dates stuffed with savory Calabrian sausage truly hit the spot. Osteria Via Stato’s N’duja Stuffed Dates are the perfect sweet and savory holiday bite.
N’duja Stuffed Dates
Yields 24 pieces
- 12 medjool dates
- 6 ounces N’duja
- Black pepper bacon
- Make a slit at the top of the date and remove the pit.
- Open date – leave attached at base.
- Fill the date with ½ ounce N’duja.
- Wrap the field date with ½ a slice of bacon.
- Cook dates for approximately 10 minutes at 400 degrees or until bacon is uniformly crisp.
- Cut each date in half and serve.