El Segundo Sol’s Tableside Guacamole will be the perfect recipe to try for Game Day. Whip up the dip with serrano peppers, white onions, Roma tomatoes, cilantro, garlic cloves and of course avocado. Your crew will be green with envy at just how delicious this dish is.
El Segundo Sol’s Tableside Guacamole
1 serrano pepper, with seeds
1 white onion, minced
2-3 garlic cloves, minced
1 lime, juiced
2 Roma tomatoes, diced
2 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
kosher salt to taste
3 pieces orange segments (optional)
1. In a clean bowl, add the serrano pepper, onion, garlic, salt, and lime juice.
2. Using a spoon, mash all of these ingredients together and allow to macerate.
3. Using a serrated knife, slice the avocado in half and remove the pit. Slice the avocado in the peel into large chunks. Scoop the avocado out of the peel and add to the bowl.
4. Stir everything together and mash the ingredients together for 20 seconds or so, it should be fairly chunky.
5. Finish by adding tomatoes, cilantro, and oranges if desired.