Recipe: Di Pescara’s Acorn Squash
Nov 3, 2018
Get into the holiday season with Di Pescara’s Acorn Squash! You’ll enjoy the candied pecans, brown sugar and nutty flavors of this dish.
Di Pescara’s Acorn Squash
Serves 6-8 people
2 medium-sized acorn squash (wash, cut in half then cut each half into four pieces, remove seeds)
1/4 stick of butter
1 C of packed brown sugar
1 C of candied pecans
1 Tbsp of salt and fresh cracked black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Spread out cut pieces of Acorn Squash on a sheet tray, covered with an aluminum foil.
3. Melt butter.
4. Drizzle butter over the acorn squash
5. Season Acorn Squash with salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
6. Sprinkle brown sugar over squash evenly.
7. Put in oven at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until tender using a fork.
8. Remove from the oven.
9. Place onto serving platter.
10. Take residual liquid on pan and pour over Acorn Squash
11. Garnish with Candied Pecans.