Stuffing, the most ideal starch for Thanksgiving dinner, is always a high point of the meal. Great alongside hot turkey and smothered in gravy, and is even great as leftovers the next morning. Basically, everyone loves stuffing, so without further ado let’s get into how Wildfire makes their classic turkey stuffing.
Wildfire’s Classic Turkey Stuffing
1 ¼ pounds tuscan bread (ciabatta), cubed
1 ounces butter
5 ounces onions ½ inch dice
5 ounces celery ½ inch cross cut
5 ounces sliced mushrooms
Pinch cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon chopped garlic
1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
1 teaspoon chopped sage
1 teaspoon chopped thyme
1 teaspoon chopped basil
1 teaspoon + ¼ teaspoon kosher salt & black pepper
3 cups chicken stock
2 ounces melted butter
1 whole egg
1½ ounces whole butter
- Placed cubed bread in a large stainless bowl.
- In large sauté pan, melt butter. Sauté garlic, onions, celery, mushrooms, with herbs and spices till tender and let cool.
- Heat 1 quart of chicken stock.
- Mix all remaining ingredients together except whole butter.
- Spray 9”x13”2” with Pam spray.
- Evenly distribute stuffing.
- Dot with butter. Cover with plastic wrap and foil.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Take off plastic and foil covering and bake for another 20 minutes. Serve warm. Enjoy!