Recipe: Bub City Trucker Snacks
Is there a more beautiful pairing than football and Bub City‘s Trucker Snacks? We think not. For your next tailgate, game day party, or even solo viewing, these quick appetizers are your best bet. Whether your team wins or loses, you’re eating pimento cheese. And that’s all that really matters.
Want to try Trucker Snacks without any of the work? Make a reservation at Bub City!
Bub City’s Trucker Snacks
8 saltine crackers
1/2 cup Spicy Pimento Cheese Spread (see recipe below)
8 slices Mt. Olive bread & butter pickles
1 Texas hot link sausage, sliced into 1/2 ” rounds
- Spread each cracker with 1 tablespoon pimento cheese.
- Top each with a pickle slice then a hot link round.
- Place onto a large plate or platter and enjoy!
SPICY PIMENTO CHEESE SPREAD INGREDIENTS
1 cup full-fat mayonnaise
1/3 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
4 oz. (1 cup) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
2 tbsp. Ortega hot diced jalapeno peppers, drained
2 tbsp. diced pimentos, drained
1 tbsp. chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
2 tbsp. scallions, thinly sliced
- In a food processor, whip the cream cheese and mayonnaise until just combined.
- Mix in the shredded cheddar, jalapenos, pimentos and chipotle chile in adobo sauce until incorporated
- Fold in scallions. Chill until ready to serve.
Need to add to your game day spread? We’re serving up some serious dip-spiration with dip recipes from your favorite restaurants.