Recipe: Bub City’s Blue Cheese Dip
It’s a match made in heaven! Bub City has outdone itself with its game day recipe of tater tots with buffalo sauce and blue cheese dip. You can make it at home too with the easy step-by-step below. While you can go ahead and dunk or drizzle, there is no wrong way to enjoy this tasty treat.
Bub City’s Blue Cheese Dip
1 cup blue cheese, crumbled
½ cup sour cream
½ cup mayonnaise
¼ cup buttermilk
¼ teaspoons red wine vinegar
¼ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
A couple dashes hot sauce
¼ cup blue cheese crumbles, plus more for serving
Tater Tots and Buffalo sauce, for serving
1. In a stand mixer, combine the blue cheese and sour cream and mix to combine.
2. Add in the mayonnaise to combine, then mix in the buttermilk.
3. Add in the remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
4. Fold in remaining blue cheese crumbles.
5. Serve blue cheese dip drizzled on or alongside tater tots, chicken wings or waffle fries with a side of buffalo sauce.