Recipes to Up Your Irish Coffee Game
It’s not St. Patrick’s Day without a perfectly poured Irish Coffee, so we’ve tapped a few of our experts from RPM Seafood, Shaw’s Crab House and Beatrix to give us their favorite recipes. Grab a mug, crack open the bottle and brew the java – it’s party time! Sláinte!
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day safely at a Lettuce Entertain You restaurant near you, or celebrate at home. Check out these dine-in, carryout and delivery holiday specials.
Beatrix is giving you all you need to make the perfect Irish Coffee at Home with their new Irish Coffee Kit!
1.5 oz. Jameson Irish Whiskey
.75 oz. Spiced Demerara Syrup
3 oz. Beatrix Coffee Roasters Enlightened Blend
1 scoop of Vanilla Bean Whipped Cream
1. Brew a pot of Beatrix Coffee Roasters coffee just the way you like it.
2. To help preheat your mug, fill it with water and microwave for about 1 minute and dump the water out.
3. Add .75 oz. Spiced Demerara Syrup and 1.5oz Irish Whiskey to the mug, add 3 oz. of the coffee while stirring.
4. Top with a scoop of the Vanilla Bean Whipped Cream
Shaw’s Crab House
A nice, locally-roasted coffee and homemade whipped cream with a touch of Bailey’s takes a simple Irish Coffee and makes it something memorable.
2 oz Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey
1 cup brewed coffee (we recommend Intelligentsia, like we use at Shaw’s)
3 oz heavy cream
1 oz Bailey’s Irish Cream
1. Pour the Tullamore Dew into a mug, top with brewed coffee, leaving about an inch for whipped cream.
2. For the whipped cream: whip heavy cream and Bailey’s together until nice and fluffy. Top the Irish Coffee with whipped cream.
If you’re looking for something simple and straightforward, this is your recipe. With just three ingredients (coffee, whiskey and whipped cream), you can crank these out for everyone in your crew in no time.
1 oz Jameson Irish Whiskey
1 cup brewed coffee (we use Beatrix Coffee at RPM Seafood)
Pour Jameson in a coffee mug and fill with coffee, leaving about an inch for whipped cream. Top with whipped cream and serve!