VIDEO: 5 Ways to Use the LettuceEats App
We like to think of the LettuceEats app as your own personal restaurant concierge complete with access to 120+ of our restaurants, plus your Frequent Diner Club rewards, all in the palm of your hand.
Not a Frequent Diner member? Click here to join for free and learn more about the Frequent Diner Club.
Here are 5 things you can do on the LettuceEats app:
1. Make a Reservation: Put that “where should we go to dinner?” question to rest. The LettuceEats app makes it easy to filter by availability, your party size, date, time and location.
2. Discover Lettuce Restaurants Nearby: Find the closest Lettuce restaurants near you with the map feature and filter by your favorite cuisines.
3. Check-in to Earn Points and Redeem Rewards: Tap check-in, select the restaurant that you’re eating at and receive a four-digit code to write on your receipt for your server.
4. Purchase eGift Cards: A gift that everyone loves? Food! Hit the Gift Card tab to customize yours in design and amount and send them directly to your friends and family. Perfect for the gift-giving procrastinators out there.
5. View Transaction History and Reward Balance: Let’s get to the good stuff: Your rewards. As a Frequent Diner member, you receive $10 in Dining Rewards for every 150 points you earn at Lettuce restaurants. If you’re not sure how many reward dollars you have in the bank, keep track by tapping the “History” tab in the app and view your balance in real-time.
Pro tip: Turn on your push notifications! You’ll be the first to receive exclusive opening announcements and offers!