Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Lettuce Entertain You Gift Cards are it and here’s why. First, you get access to more than 100 restaurants from Italian to sushi, burgers to steak and everything in between. Second, it never expires – yep, that’s right, it’s good forever! Third, you can buy it on the fly if you are a procrastinator or simply forgot.
In case you still aren’t sold, here are ten ways the Lettuce gift card can be used. Click here to buy now
- Date Night at Three Dots and a Dash: Go for a tropical getaway at Three Dots. Let our Jet Pilot (aged Jamaican rum, Overproof rum, cinnamon, falernum, grapefruit, lime, Angostura bitters, and absinthe) carry you and your sweetheart away from the autumn chill outside.
- Family Gathering at Shaw’s Crab House: The Saturday and Sunday Shaw’s famous Grand Buffet brunch spares you the hours in the kitchen… and the mountain of dishes to clean! A cold seafood bar, omelet and waffle station, and unforgettable sweets table ensure the whole family leaves full and happy.
- Bachelor Party at Ramen-san: Refuel during your epic night out on Hubbard Street with a hot bowl of ramen ($13 and up). Sake bombs ($8) and a curated hip-hop soundtrack keep the party going.
- Post Workout Treat at RJ Grunts: Reward yourself with a victory lap around RJ Grunt’s signature salad bar ($14.95 and up).
- Girls Night Out at Cafe Ba-Ba-Reeba!: Sangria pitchers ($27 and up) for the table mean never waiting long for your next drink. And a long list of pintxos and tapas means everyone in your squad can try something new and order old favorites.
- Morning Meeting at Beatrix: A full coffee bar, freshly-squeezed juices, and healthful dishes like Quinoa Cakes with Poached Eggs and Tomato-Basil Sauce ($12.95) team up for a power breakfast that means business.
- Game Day at Bub City: Barbeque meats are always a winner. Don’t forget to wipe the sauce off your hands before those celebratory high-fives.
- After Work Cocktails at Tallboy Taco: Mix and match with eleven signature tacos ($3.75 and up) and a weekly rotation of happy hour drink specials from 5 PM to 7 PM Monday through Friday.
- “Me Time” at Mon Ami Gabi: Take a solo stroll through Lincoln Park to unwind, then cozy up to some French Onion Soup ($9.95) to melt away those winter blues.
- Pre-Theatre at Petterino’s: Don’t let an empty stomach distract you from enjoying the show. The classic Chicken Parmesan ($21.95) should hit the spot and can be ordered gluten-free.