The Thanksgiving On A Bun Burger is back this November at RJ Grunts! Piled high with roasted turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce and mayo all on a buttery toasted ciabatta bun, this festive burger also comes with a side of gravy (for dunking, no doubt), cottage fries and pickles. It is available for the month of November and can be enjoyed at the restaurant or will also be available for carryout and delivery.
We’re Making Dining Indoors Safer
As the temperatures drop and dining moves indoors, our top priority remains providing a safe, clean, and healthy experience.
That is why we are excited to implement technology developed by AIRPHX (pronounced “air-fix”) into all of our restaurants nationwide by mid November. After extensive research and on the advice of experts, we've concluded that this is the best system for us.
Here’s how it works
AIRPHX features “cold plasma” chambers intended to kill harmful airborne and surface organisms throughout the day. Used in hospitals, healthcare facilities, Olympic training centers, universities, police and fire stations, and casinos, it eliminates 90-98% of influenza, coronavirus, norovirus, hepatitis, salmonella, listeria, e.coli, and over 30 common bacteria and viruses both in the air and on other surfaces.
This is just one more important step that we are taking to continue improving health and safety measures in our restaurants, and we want to thank you for your continued confidence in us.
To our valued guests,
Thank you to all who have been dining with us and plan on dining with us in the future. We are making two changes to our health and safety procedures to continue to protect both our guests and employees. These new protocols are intended to provide an additional layer of protection and greater peace of mind to everyone whom we welcome through our doors.
- Consistent with the CDC’s recognition of temperature screening as an optional strategy to help to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we will be temperature checking all dine-in guests at our full-service restaurants.
- Upon arrival, all guests will have their temperature taken with an infra-red, no contact thermometer.
- If a guest’s temperature is over (>) 100°F, the guest will not be permitted to enter but will be offered alternative accommodations, such as an order to go, or a reservation for another time.
- Guests who wish to may wait 15 minutes outside the restaurant for a second temperature check but will not be offered a third temperature check.
- The City of Chicago and Cook County have issued emergency travel orders directing travelers entering or returning to Chicago from states experiencing a surge in new COVID-19 cases to quarantine for a 14-day period from the time of leaving the identified state. In support of these efforts, we will be asking all dine-in guests at our Chicago and Cook County restaurants whether they have traveled to any of the locations that are on the current travel restriction list within the prior 14 days.
- If you confirm that you should be quarantined as a result of the travel restrictions, you will not be permitted to enter but we are happy to offer alternative accommodations, such as an order to go, or a reservation for another time.
- In the event travel restrictions are issued in other locations where we do business, we will do the same.
Thank you for your continued support and for doing your part to keep everyone in our restaurants safe and healthy.
Download the full Lettuce Entertain You Health and Safety Guide
Posted on June, 4 2020.
We haven’t said a lot these past few days. We stand unequivocally with Black Americans and the tens of thousands of people of conscience demanding that we live up to our values as a nation. But it is the voices of those who have suffered the injuries of systemic racism that must be heard right now. We are listening intently. As we face the indisputable truth that we can do better, we reflect on how we can best drive meaningful change within our own organization and communities.
We are starting with a thorough review of our corporate giving strategies to ensure that we are focused on efforts to eliminate social injustice and improve lives in Black communities and communities of People of Color. We are making an immediate contribution to the NAACP LDF. Through litigation, advocacy, and public education, LDF seeks structural changes to expand democracy, eliminate disparities, and achieve racial justice in a society that fulfills the promise of equality for all Americans.
We know that actions speak louder than words and that we have a lot of work to do. It's a start. We pledge to move with deliberate speed and look forward to reporting back to you on our efforts.