Every Tuesday and Saturday, class is in session with RPM Restaurants’ Partner /Wine Director, Richard Hanauer. Richard is hosting live, interactive wine classes that walk you through the taste, technique and more of some of his favorite pours. Each class explores a different wine region or varietal and all wine levels are welcome from beginner to aficionado. Explore wines from Tuscany, Napa Valley, Loire Valley, Bordeaux and beyond!
Learn about the grapes, cultures, and wine making techniques that make each appellation unique during the hour long Zoom class. Each participant will receive four vials of wines to taste, along with tasting notes and educational materials on each.
The classes are every Tuesday from 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM and Saturday from 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM.
Each class is $50, plus tax or you can join for four weeks for $150, plus tax (includes one class per week) and can be purchased via Tock. Schedule a time to pick-up wine and materials at RPM Seafood (317 N. Clark St.) prior to class.
RPM Wine School Schedule:
- Saturday, February 27 at 4:00 PM: Tuscany
- Tuesday, March 2 at 6:30 PM: Napa Valley
- Saturday, March 6 at 4:00 PM: Napa Valley
- Tuesday, March 9 at 6:30 PM: Bordeaux
- Saturday, March 13 at 4:00 PM: Bordeaux
- Tuesday, March 9 at 6:30 PM: Sparkling Wines
- Saturday, March 13 at 4:00 PM: Sparkling Wines
- Tuesday, March 16 at 6:30 PM: Piedmont
- Saturday, March 20 at 4:00 PM: Piedmont
- Tuesday, March 23 at 6:30 PM: Northern Spain
- Saturday, March 27 at 4:00 PM: Northern Spain
- Tuesday, April 2 at 6:30 PM: New Zealand
- Saturday, April 6 at 4:00 PM: New Zealand
- Tuesday, April 9 at 6:30 PM: Loire Valley
- Saturday, April 13 at 4:00 PM: Loire Valley
Prefer to taste a sampling of the RPM Restaurants’ favorite wines on your own? Sign up for RPM’s Monthly Wine Club, order today.