Wildfire Chicago is open for dinner on New Year’s Day. Start your year off with a variety of Wildfire favorites like our classic martinis and Oven Roasted Lump Crab Cakes to Prime Rib of Beef, Chicken Breast Moreno with artichokes, Triple Layer Chocolate Cake, and more! We will be open from 4:00 PM – 9:00 PM, serving our dinner menu in addition to daily specials.
To our valued guests,
Thank you to all who have been dining with us and plan on dining with us in the future. As of today, we are making two changes to our health and safety procedures to continue to protect both our guests and employees. These new protocols are intended to provide an additional layer of protection and greater peace of mind to everyone whom we welcome through our doors.
- Consistent with the CDC’s recognition of temperature screening as an optional strategy to help to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we will be temperature checking all dine-in guests at our full-service restaurants.
- Upon arrival, all guests will have their temperature taken with an infra-red, no contact thermometer.
- If a guest’s temperature is over (>) 100°F, the guest will not be permitted to enter but will be offered alternative accommodations, such as an order to go, or a reservation for another time.
- Guests who wish to may wait 15 minutes outside the restaurant for a second temperature check but will not be offered a third temperature check.
- The City of Chicago and Cook County have issued emergency travel orders directing travelers entering or returning to Chicago from states experiencing a surge in new COVID-19 cases to quarantine for a 14-day period from the time of leaving the identified state. In support of these efforts, we will be asking all dine-in guests at our Chicago and Cook County restaurants whether they have traveled to any of the locations that are on the current travel restriction list within the prior 14 days.
- If you confirm that you should be quarantined as a result of the travel restrictions, you will not be permitted to enter but we are happy to offer alternative accommodations, such as an order to go, or a reservation for another time.
- In the event travel restrictions are issued in other locations where we do business, we will do the same.
Thank you for your continued support and for doing your part to keep everyone in our restaurants safe and healthy.
Download the full Lettuce Entertain You Health and Safety Guide
Posted on June, 4 2020.
We haven’t said a lot these past few days. We stand unequivocally with Black Americans and the tens of thousands of people of conscience demanding that we live up to our values as a nation. But it is the voices of those who have suffered the injuries of systemic racism that must be heard right now. We are listening intently. As we face the indisputable truth that we can do better, we reflect on how we can best drive meaningful change within our own organization and communities.
We are starting with a thorough review of our corporate giving strategies to ensure that we are focused on efforts to eliminate social injustice and improve lives in Black communities and communities of People of Color. We are making an immediate contribution to the NAACP LDF. Through litigation, advocacy, and public education, LDF seeks structural changes to expand democracy, eliminate disparities, and achieve racial justice in a society that fulfills the promise of equality for all Americans.
We know that actions speak louder than words and that we have a lot of work to do. It's a start. We pledge to move with deliberate speed and look forward to reporting back to you on our efforts.
The Holiday Bonus cards expired as of April 15 and cannot be used at this time. However, we will be issuing a 30 day extension period from August 15 to September 15, 2020. During that time, you will have four weeks to use the cards for dine in or carryout. Please note the following restrictions for using your Holiday Bonus from 8/15 - 9/15:
Valid for one time use
Not valid on Saturdays after 3 pm
Not valid with any promotional certificates or other offers
Not valid towards Frequent Diner Rewards, certificates or points
Not valid at Maggiano’s Little Italy locations outside Illinois
Not valid towards gratuity or redeemable for cash
Not valid towards private parties, events or delivery orders
Please keep in mind that the Holiday Bonus cards can be used any year between January 2nd - April 15th. The Holiday Bonus cards can also be used for carryout up to April 15th at participating restaurants during the government mandated shutdowns.