The girls are in town and it’s time to get down. Need a list of exciting activities to gather your rambunctious crew? We got you covered with the ultimate girls trip guide, helping you plan out all of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! Show the ladies all the exciting things Chicago has to offer. Most importantly, get lit. If you need a place for you and your ladies to stay, consider these boutique hotels in Chicago.
Other than that, here’s the perfect weekend guide for when your girlfriends are in Chi-town.
Friday is jetlag day. Most likely your girls are arriving late afternoon. Of course, the goal is to do as much fun activities as you can, but let’s make this day the perfect opportunity for a dinner + bar night. After settling in your hotel, dress up and go to dinner, catch up on girl talk, and of course, drink, drink, and drink. Here are some fun dinner and bar pairings.
Dinner | Cafe Ba-Ba-Reeba!
For fun spots to dine, Cafe Ba-Ba-Reeba! is our first choice for authentic Spanish cuisine, in a stylish and classic restaurant. This spot is really perfect on any occasion. If that’s not your preference, here’s a mixed batch of restaurants that are also explosive in flavor and fun to eat at.
- Cafe Ba-Ba-Reeba! – All I have to say is Spanish tapas and Sangria pitchers.
- Stella Barra – Because it’s pizza heaven, that’s why.
- Shaw’s Crab House – A sophisticated seafood haven, with delicious cocktails.
- Ramen-San -Mouthing-watering ramen dishes with the best Hip Hop playlist you’ve ever heard — count me in!
Bar | Three Dots And A Dash
Festive bars bring out the fun in everyone. Three Dots and a Dash is our go-to, but of course, there are many bars you could explore depending on the vibe you’re looking for.
- Three Dots and A Dash – Because drinking out of a coconut is enjoyable on any occasion. This premiere tropical tiki bar is a thrilling way to turn up with friends and indulge exotic cocktails. Most importantly, it’ll get your mind off the cold.