At Lettuce Entertain You, we are in the business of hospitality and it is always our top priority to provide everyone the best possible care in our restaurants, as well as to ensure the health and safety of our guests, employees and our community.
In our 49 years of business, Lettuce has continuously upheld top industry standards when it comes to the cleanliness and sanitation practices in our restaurants. We want to take this opportunity to let you know of the policies and procedures we are putting in place surrounding COVID-19/Coronavirus.
What we’re doing:
- Closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Educating our employees on preventative measures provided by the CDC.
- Increasing the frequency and extent of our cleaning practices, such as additional wipe downs of all hard surfaces including the kitchen, bathrooms, bars, and dining rooms.
- Providing additional resources that are available to guests and employees including hand sanitizers, extra soap and paper towels in the restrooms.
- Implementing heightened sanitation and hand-washing procedures for all employees.
- Discouraging all personal contact within our restaurants, including shaking hands.
What we encourage guests to do:
- Wash your hands frequently and use a paper towel to dry.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then dispose of the tissue.
Please know that we have a dedicated and experienced senior partner whose sole responsibility every day is to make sure that we are always following best practices as it pertains to guest safety and restaurant cleanliness. We will continue to work around the clock to ensure our teams are going above and beyond in keeping our restaurants safe for all.
Thank you for your patience and trust in Lettuce Entertain You. Our goal is to ensure you remain confident in dining with us during these challenging circumstances and know that your health is a priority in everything that we do.
We are confident that our restaurants are safe and will continue to operate as normal.
Thank you & stay healthy,
R.J. Melman, President, and Kevin Brown, CEO