- I have an expired Holiday Bonus certificate, can I still use it?
- I ordered an eGift Card and it was more than $100, how do I receive my Holiday Bonus Certificate?
- Why does the Holiday Bonus certificate have restrictions?
- What are the provisions on the Holiday Bonus certificate?
- Can I get change back when I use the Holiday Bonus certificate?
- I have two Holiday Bonus Certificates, one is paper and one is plastic. What is the difference?
- Can I redeem the Holiday Bonus certificates at the Maggiano's Little Italy® restaurants outside of Illinois?
- Can I use my Holiday Bonus Certificate more than once?
- Can I use more than one Holiday Bonus Certificate at a time?
- Will I receive Frequent Diner points and a Holiday Bonus?
I have an expired Holiday Bonus certificate, can I still use it?
The Holiday Bonus is a promotional certificate and does have an expiration date. However, we are happy to extend your Holiday Bonus for the same time period next year with our extension stickers. This sticker will validate your Holiday Bonus from January 2, 2018 through April 11, 2018.
Please feel free to contact us at 888.884.4438 or visit the ‘Contact Us’ portion of the website, select Gift Cards from the drop down menu and let us know how many Holiday Bonus extension stickers you need (be sure to include your name and full address). When you receive them, simply place the sticker on the front of your Holiday Bonus.
I ordered an eGift Card and it was more than $100, how do I receive my Holiday Bonus?
From November 1st through December 30th, for every $100 in eGift Cards you purchase you will receive a $25 eHoliday Bonus. The eHoliday Bonus will be sent to the purchaser's email address and follows the same provisions as the plastic Holiday Bonus. Please note that if your eGift Card order is less than $100, the Holiday Bonus promotion does not apply.
Why does the Holiday Bonus have restrictions?
The Holiday Bonus is a complimentary certificate that is awarded for every $100 in Lettuce Gift Cards purchased November 1st through December 30th. Because it is a promotional certificate, and not a cash gift card, it does have some provisions for use.
What are the Holiday Bonus restrictions?
- Valid January 2, 2017 through April 12, 2017
- Not valid on Saturdays after 3 pm
- Not valid on Valentine's Day
- Not valid with any promotional certificates or other offers
- Not valid towards Frequent Diner Rewards, certificates or points
- Not valid at Maggiano's Little Italy® locations outside Illinois
- Not valid towards gratuity or redeemable for cash
- Not valid towards private parties, events or delivery orders
- Please protect the Holiday Bonus as it cannot be replaced if lost or stolen
Can I get change back when I use the Holiday Bonus certificate?
The Holiday Bonus is a complimentary bonus certificate for one time use. It has no cash value and no change will be given.
I have two Holiday Bonus certificates, one is paper and one is plastic. What is the difference?
Both certificates are accepted by our restaurants exactly the same way and can be used together.
Please Note: The Holiday Bonus does have some provisions for use; those provisions are located on the front or back of the certificate.
Can I redeem the Holiday Bonus at the Maggiano's Little Italy® restaurants outside of Illinois?
The Holiday Bonus are only valid for redemption at the Maggiano's restaurants located in Illinois (Chicago, Naperville, Oak Brook, Schaumburg, Skokie and Vernon Hills). The Maggiano's locations outside of Illinois do not accept any promotional certificates from Lettuce Entertain You.
Can I use my Holiday Bonus more than once?
No, Holiday Bonus certificates can only be used once.
Can I use more than one Holiday Bonus at a time?
Yes, you can use multiple Holiday Bonus certificates at one time. Holiday Bonus certificates can also be used in conjunction with Lettuce Entertain You Gift Cards.
Will I receive Frequent Diner points and a Holiday Bonus?
No. Frequent Diners may choose either Frequent Diner points or the Holiday Bonus certificate. If you prefer Frequent Diner Points instead of the Holiday Bonus, please call us at 888-884-4438.