The Application Process for the 2017 Summer Internship Program Is Now Open!
Join Lettuce’s Summer Internship Program - Lettuce's Summer Internship Program is ideal for students who know they want to be a restaurant Manager someday! This is a front-of-house management-focused internship with the opportunity to learn more about Lettuce and the restaurant industry as a whole. Each intern is placed in a Lettuce restaurant to primarily work an hourly role and to shadow managerial duties.
We do have opportunities to extern in the back-of-house as well as intern at our corporate office on the northside of Chicago (space is very limited); please indicate your interest in a back-of-house internship or corporate department in your cover letter and/or application.
Here's what you can expect out of the Lettuce Summer Internship Program:
- Hands-on Experience Our internship program is hands-on! You’ll participate in seminars, explore day-to-day management responsibilities, work an hourly position at one of our restaurants, and meet industry leaders including Richard Melman.
- Exclusive Seminars Weekly presentations cultivate your entrepreneurial side by examining all aspects of the hospitality business: menu creation, advertising, restaurant financials, and more.
- Restaurant Concept Project Want a practice run for creating your dream restaurant? Collaborate with your peers on every aspect of launching a restaurant and present the results to Lettuce partners and managers.
- Individual Feedback Since your success begins with you, we believe that every intern deserves personalized feedback. You'll meet individually with the Internship Program Manager and your General Manager to share your internship experience and discuss your progress.
- It’s An Opportunity To Grow With Lettuce Look around Lettuce and you’ll find plenty of Internship Program graduates. That’s because the Internship Program is more than a great way for Lettuce to get to know you. It’s a great way for you to discover all that Lettuce Entertain You has to offer.
The Lettuce Entertain You internship program runs from mid-May through mid-August. Interns will provide their own housing and transportation.
EOE. We participate in E-Verify.